On this episode of the Tech Ranch
- In studio Guest David Lehman – NDSU Engineering Extension Specialist. Dave and the Guru of Geek Marlo Anderson wrap up a 3 week series on 3D Printing.
- CEO and co-founder of ROBO 3D, Braydon Moreno, expand on the 3D printing revolution and shares what he thinks is possible with this technology in the future.
- Jarrell Liner talks about his mobile app Goodspire.
- A review of the RollyBot, a featured campaign on Indiegogo.
- Jason Mudd, speaking on behalf of Kulcar, discusses fuel savings as well as safety concerns with cars that get to extreme temperatures in the sun.
Join the “Guru of Geek” Marlo Anderson, Producer Extraordinaire Jim Walsh and the Tech Geezer for a new episode every week.
Broadcast Date August 18, 2014 Episode 140