Hard drives fail. It is not a matter of if, but when. So where do you have all of your photos, videos, important documents, work related items and anything else that is critical to your life? If you have all of this on one single hard drive on a computer, your data is living on borrowed time.
There are a variety of options available to back up your data. Flash drives, CD’s or DVD’s, external hard drives and cloud back up are the more popular choices. They all have their place in the back up world, put some options are simple better than others.
One of the best options I have found is a company called Ross BackUp ( www.RossBackUp.com). For an annual fee (varies depending on how many computers you need to back up), you can back up your data on the cloud.
Some of the things that have impressed me with Ross BackUp.
- Simple Registration – in fact I was ready to back up my computer in under 3 minutes.
- Short download of software – just a quick install and you are ready to go.
- You get to choose the data you want to back up.
- It’s automatic – once you have picked the folders you need backed up, Ross BackUp works in the background and updates any changes made to those folders.
- Easy access to your data when needed, even from other computers.
- Low annual cost.
The two things I hear when back up is discussed is price and time. Well, Ross BackUp has great, affordable pricing and the time you take to set it up is minimal.
Backing up your data should not be complicated. Ross BackUp has made the process easy and automatic. Having the peace of mind that comes with a good backup is priceless.
Use coupon code – GuruOfGeek – at www.rossbackup.com and receive a discount.