Miguel Danielson (Danielson Legal) joins Jim Walsh and the “Guru of Geek” Marlo Anderson in-studio to discuss the legalities of being online.
Some of the topics discussed are:
- What to look out for before clicking OK on the EULA (End User Licensing Agreement).
- Copyright issues when posting to social media and blogs.
- Is it OK to share or use images you find on the web? You will be surprised by the answer.
- Other online legal issues that you should be concerned about while you are online.
- Miguel talks about Ludacris mode in his new Tesla.
Join the “Guru of Geek” Marlo Anderson, “Tech Geezer” Jim Walsh and Miss Metaverse Kate Aquino for a new episode every week.
Broadcast Date May 9, 2016 Episode 228