On this episode of the Tech Ranch
- Jim Walsh, and the “Guru of Geek” Marlo Anderson chat about the new Google car and self replicating 3D Printers..
- CEO of MasonEyewear.com, Michael Kleinman, discusses bitcoin and how it is changing changing the way some merchants accept payment, so they chat about the foreign exchange trading strategies. They talk about how Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency, a form of electronic cash, a decentralized digital currency without a central bank or single administrator that can be sent from user-to-user on the peer-to-peer bitcoin network without the need for intermediaries. Transactions are verified by a network nodes through cryptography and recorded in a public distributed ledger called a blockchain.
- Author and Co-Founder at Social Influence University, Janna Hoiberg share her views on SEO and social clout.
- Ken Sanders with the Volt Report, www.thevoltreport.com, updates us on solar roadways, the Google car and best remote control boats.
- Broadcast Date June 2, 2014 Episode 129